Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity Developer looking for a team

A topic by JZB4 Studios created Mar 12, 2024 Views: 330 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(+1)

I am an indie game developer. I have been working on Unity (C#) game development for the past couple of years now. Unfortunately, I do not have a creative or artistic side at all. I am looking for a designer / artist to join the team to work together and create a wonderful game for this jam. Please feel free to reach out to me in the replies and check my work on my profile.

Hey I'd love to help out as a designer! this is my first jam though and I want to work with a team!

A little about me: Hey this is vixen. I'm a small streamer + youtuber and this will be my first game jam, I would love to help design the game, with narration, storytelling , ambience and mood, helping with ideas with mechanics and any other design aspects of the game. I am also an amateur pixel artists as well and ive coded websites with javasript before.
It would be great to have an artist with us for the graphics OR IF its very simplistic graphics i can do it as i have a general understanding of pixel art + aseprite!

Hey Vixen,

I would love to work with you. If you have not found a team, yet may i get to see some of your work? 

Hello guys I do not worket on game dev. nad I have not exp. however I have huge wish to have a time and work.

Deleted 166 days ago

How do we communicate to each other with discord or what?

Deleted 166 days ago

Hey there! I'm a narrative and game designer and would love to work together! I have a couple of interactive narrative games on my profile.  Please feel free to reach out to me here or on discord: 1nternauta.

Hi! I'm music composer!