SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Godot][EST] Seeking like minded jam enthusiasts

A topic by Konscious created 72 days ago Views: 402 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)(-2)

Howdy all.

I am seeking to partner with two other individuals that are enthusiastic for this jam.  While I'm not aiming to win, I am aiming to contribute heavily to the success of this said jam, while having fun and seeing what I can learn/make out of it.  I'm a hobby dev, I do this in my spare time.  I find it enjoyable and replaces my long hours I dump into MoBA games.  That being said, I have put aside time from work for this jam specifically this year.

While some of the material is older, you can find something of my portfolio listed here.

I am looking for mainly pixel artists, and programmers.  I am open to other roles as well -- I think it might be fair to say I'm looking for those individuals that can contribute meaningfully in multiple roles.  As for me, I can offer the skills of a game designer, project manager, pixel artist, programmer, a rudimentary writer, and offer some experience in SFX. 

A little about me:

• I have been doing game dev on/off for 5 years
  • I have been doing pixel art for almost 15 years (with a weaker area in animation)
  • I have been drawing art in some form of another since I was a kid
  • I have played a LOT of video games
  • I have been programming in PY for about 4 years, GDscript for 3 (on/off), and recently learning JS.  I have some experience with HTML and CSS but it's been a long while

What I'm looking for:

• Willingness to work in Godot
  • Pixel artists
  • Programmers
  • Someone on a US timezone
  • No one below 18 please
  • Looking for someone that can dedicate 8 hours a day to the jam for the duration of the jam.

Feel free to respond here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

Thanks for reading! :)

Submitted

Bump, still looking! 

Hey, I am a Godot game dev, however I am in a different time zone and probably cant do much more than 3 to 5 hours a day. If that would be okay with you. You can check out my jam games here on itch if you want.

Submitted

Have a few years experience with Godot, discord is real2lazy

Submitted

Bump

Submitted

Bump, seeking +1 to round off the team.  Feel free to DM my discord @ konsciousness with your pitch and portfolio, or reply here.