Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound Designer/Musician Looking for a team!

A topic by Lost Beach Boy created May 02, 2024 Views: 98 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi hi! My name is lost beach boy! I am a sound designer and musician. This would not be my first game jam throw down so I am used to working on audio with short time restraints and limited resources. This time will be a bit different for me since I would love to use only one piece of gear from my studio to make the whole soundtrack (I will be using the dirtywave M8). I thought it would be a ton of fun to add a bit more of a challenge. The foley will be recorded by me physically unless I don't have access to the sounds you are looking for. I do have a library of sound assets already however this allows me to continue to build my library of custom sounds as well as provide custom sounds for your game! You can check out some examples of my past sound work here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ldMwmyhYBCcF5UoveQND-freb_-EcBZY?usp=sha... .  If you are interested feel free to leave a message here or shoot me a message on discord @lostbeachboy !

Hello! I am interested in having you as my teams sound designer for the game jam

Awesome! Do you have discord? If so shoot me a friend request :

(1 edit)

I do have discord! Heres my username: steven3545_ (keep in mind that i will not be able to use discord for a while because of technical difficulties with my laptop. hope you understand)