On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for an artistically focused teamate.

A topic by arrowmaster1252 created Aug 06, 2020 Views: 174 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I can handle coding and level design really good, but music and drawing are not my strongsuit. I understand all the effort it takes to make good art and sound, and would really appreciate a teamate.

I would split the prize if we win 30(me)/70(you) unless we decide to keep working on it.

My time zone is GMT-6/mountain daylight time.

Thank you for even reading this!

I can only make pixel art that’s not very detailed, if it’s pixel art that you want

(1 edit)

Yes, sure! Can you do animations?

Sorry it took so long to get back.  Do you have discord? Mine is ArrowMaster1252#6617

(2 edits)

but I can draw objects better than people or characters, and animations, I don't have a program for making animations, I'm used to making animations in GameMaker, if you know a program to do pixel art animations i try to use. My discord is PP#4017

Asprite is a good program for pixel art and has a timeline.

Hi there,  I do music composition, creative writing, voiceover, and a bit of SFX. If needed I could contribute a bit of art but nothing fancy or of much volume. 

I have some basic experience in Unity. Though I am limited in programming, I definitely can do creative stuff! 

Here's a link to some portfolio samples: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/197j7UZvCCWC1owCvDdok5MWj_K0ZkKTM

I'm on Central time and let me know if you want to talk more about an idea :)

Sorry it took so long to respond. I would happily let you join! Can you tell me your discord?

Mine is ArrowMaster1252#6617

No worries! I sent you a friend request and we can talk about it :)