Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome Game Hackers

A topic by Flintwyrm created May 15, 2022 Views: 170 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted(+1)

This is some what of an impulse Jam. The goal is to create fun and interesting content that doesnt actually exist. Gear, Weapons, Apps, Nano, People. The possibilities are endless. 
There is a ranking system and it is how Cyber and how Punk the submissions are. 

Hi Flyntwyrm! :)

I am super excited about this jam and plan to submit a couple of different things to it.

HostSubmitted

Whoa! That is awesome I look forward to seeing what you submit. Your Parcelings game is one that has been on my radar to play, it looks gorgeous and the premise if very cool.

Awesome! Thank you :) - BlueTwoDays did a wonderful job on Parselings. Super bright, colorful, and amazing pieces. A lot of fun to play as well! I personally love the card play with the choice and parse systems.

We will be tapping more into the darker fiction side of things aesthetically for this game jam - and future Mork Borg/Cy_Borg things we're creating and working on. I will be illustrating for the mork borg/Cy_Borg themes (Smunchy) https://www.artstation.com/smunchy2607

(+2)

Heads up: I asked leaf about why the cy_borg tag is strangely empty, and apparently itch has a problem with tags with underscores. It should rather be a hyphen  (-) to show up on a tag search. Just wanted to let the community know about the discoverability problems which will come with that!!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Interesting thank for the heads up! I changed the tags for this jam.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Aaah, it makes sense now! I've been wondering about this, thanks for figuring this out.