Jobs
Tags

the new bee bumbling around pseudocode fragments of vanilla flowers

A topic by KoppiPaste created Feb 21, 2022 Views: 71
Viewing posts 1 to 1
(1 edit)

txt =
'hello folks ...
as i will not get it about this discord-thing today (download, log-in, whatever, ... didn't work for me today) and i want to introduce myself because that might help answering those who like ...

if you want to skip the introduction, just press ... ähm, nope, not yet ... well, then just actually scroll to the bottom  and see the QUESTIONS ... '

// I love vanilla!

const create = (element, id, class, txt) => {
    let e = document.createElement(element);
    e.id = id;
    e.className = class;
    return e;
}
intro = document('div', 'intro', 'textfeld', txt)
me.intro = intro

if (!skip) {
<3.style.background = 'the one of a clown, musician, dancer and performing artist'
<3.intro +=
'i vision about the creation of an interactive virtual performing set and started to search about understanding the 'what and how and why is trickfilm animation and virtual game-stuff interesting for me and my actual work' around 2-3 years ago.
i started teaching myself HTML, CSS and Javascript about 1.5 year ago and did A LOT of experiments to understand the basics about structuring documents, styling and later animating them on canvas or by => window.getComputedStyle(andSoOn) ...
i know that what i wrote above may seem supersticious - i did a lot for what i could do in a very first year in research  and practise by first following tutorials and 'koppiPaste' (well, i made it my label, you see ... ;o), then more and more of my own interpretation and application of the very basic knowledge i could achieve about visual coding, animating sprites, canvas elements and particles, collision-shapes, vector-guided movement and so on ...
there are some results on the webpage i actually work on http://citathe.de/kunst.php
sorry, it's in German language and there is still very few content as i got a bit deep in the escape of 'i wanna understand that' and trying wordpress and even access to one of these expensive and stylish cms didn't satisfy me as i felt this inner need to learn and to increase new skills and knowledge - crazy times for performing arts... :o/ ... and write it from scratch with a basic frame that i could expand and work on with the time i get better at doing that  - until now the site only has the basic setup and some of my styling, structuring and coloring exercises.
to be continued ...
on the linked page in the slider below the text is a selection of animated stuff i did around last year.
the clowns and snow (css) are from winter '21, the hexagone (css) and the tree (css/js) from last automn.
and if you wanna see my face and some colors, check the movie-section or the images.
:o)
i opened these codepens also last week ago - https://codepen.io/koppiPaste
now i start to see my experience-level raising to the point of upgrade to 'advanced script kiddie', i would like to carry on my basic experiences to something concrete, so this is like my attempt of focus on a long term ... and well, i would love to take my snippets with me on the challenge to make something out of them by continuing practise  and dedication.'

}

QUESTIONS[0] =
'is  the possibility to take as a base  an already somehow styled and slightly animated something as a simple movement and styling-exercise that was already pictured somewhere else to here and just use it as an initial impulse and, wait ...  does that maybe even fit the theme 'background' ? ... or is starting from -1 in time instead of 0  forbidden by some challenge-rules i might be ignoring then?'

const sure =  {
this: !that
idea:  '.:.'
story: 'dots in a story i start to have in mind and that might be full of similarities to ' + some(thing(!that)) '
}
let spoiler = false
if (yourThoughts(now) === <3.totallyCrazy) remember(<3.style.background, me.intro)

<3.intro +=
'if you made it until here then maybe you got the hint:

i love to play with words and structures.
i love storytelling and interweaving context.
and i already started the experimental experience with this comment ...

i want to ask something else too.'

QUESTIONS[1] =
'is there people reading that who are curious about connection and skilled or interested into CSS, HTML, JS  or who anyhow can imagine to exchange with the first try of a clown who discovered a new passion and who will find the path to make a game by continuing learning how to write algorithms that create it with the time it needs ...?'

QUESTIONS[2] =
'as i really NEVER did publish ANY game here yet ... are there people here who are willing to quide me a bit (or show me links and tuts) considering the structuring process of which steps to watch out for while working that out to be uploaded here in HTML, CSS, JS?'

QUESTIONS[3] =
'if i would [beep]ing figure out how to join this [beep]ing discord-thing, ... well ... does any1 have a clue to pass?'

<3.intro +=
'i am very interested in feedback to anything, as i really have the impression to know nothing about all that'

<3.wannaLearn = true

return <3