SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

HOT BOX (#93)

A topic by Oro created Sep 03, 2017 Views: 13,892
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

Hello everyone! 

I am so excited to join this jam, make a game inspired by a cover, this is very interesting, so after thinking and thinking i choose HOT BOX, it was hard to pick actually, there is so much creativity and originality in the famicase exhibition. 

HOT BOX: A Spy Interrogation Thriller
Rene Antunes / Graphic Designer, northernarmy.com

You are THE EGRET, world-renowned secret agent. Your mission has been sabotaged and you've been framed. Now a prisoner of HOT BOX, the interrogation room of your own agency, you have 1 hour to prove you are not the double-agent. You are not MISTER X.

The art cover is fantastic, and i also like the story, so i'm going to made the game from the current story except one thing (you have 1 hour) i will remove that to match with the storyline i made.

The game is going to be an adventure puzzle, you are the detective who try to find out who is the real double agent, by solving puzzles that bring you closer to the truth behind this conspiracy.

the platform will be 2d side scrolling and the puzzle will be like resident evil or silent hill genre.

i'm looking forward to your feedbacks, i will be posting all the updates for the game here and also in a facebook page for self-motivation and also to share with people outside the forum.

Facebook page

Thank you