Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A MUCH NEEDED UPDATE Sticky

A topic by Gaffy created Dec 13, 2023 Views: 32
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted

Hey Everyone! Gaffy here with a few important updates, trust me I haven't forgotten about this and the work everyone put in. So let me address some stuff.

THE LAST REMAINING PRIZES

That's right I still have prizes that need to be sent out. I have no excuse and can only say I'm sorry to those still waiting on prizes. I still have everything that was selected, but the mystery prizes will have to be reworked do to some complications to things on my end. I can't give a solid date on when I can send stuff, especially with international winners. I had said I didn't want people to pay shipping for their prizes, but if you want it sooner sadly that's the best course of action. Anyone that pays for their shipping, I will be more than happy to try and compensate you by doing some free art or writing for something you're working on (if you like my art/writing that is)

The Dungeon Zine
This is something that due to switching computers somewhat recently, is just going to be a pain in the ass. Very doable, but a pain in the ass no less. If there is anyone that would be willing to take the cobbled together map I have and make a more coherent looking version of it for the pdf, I'd appreciate it. This will then be hosted on my submission's page for free so everyone can revel in the ducks.

What's next?
Keep your peepers peeled