Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

馃檶 Small audio team (music and SFX) looking for group 馃檶

A topic by Ramseyj1990 created May 19, 2023 Views: 176 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi, 

I am a professional composer and teacher with a small team of students hoping to gain experience in the game development industry. 

One of us has exceptional art skills and is learning to digitize his work, so will be able to contribute to the art aspect. Between us, we have also come up with some good ideas for adventure games, so would be looking to contribute to the writing. But we lack coding / scripting / implementation skills. 

We will be carrying out our work experience week from Monday 5th June to Friday 9th, but will communicate and contribute throughout the whole jam. My students will be making the music and sounds, and I will be overseeing and guiding. 

We would very much appreciate the opportunity to join a team as this would mean a lot for my students. Remember how you felt when you joined your first project?

Here is my music work:

Here is my sound design work:

Please contact me on Discord Ramsey#9423 or email ramseyj1990@gmail.com if you are interested in working with us. 

Thank you

I like aint ggod at game devin but am happy to help
I like aint ggod at game devin but am happy to help
Submitted
Mainly a programmer but I'll shoot you a message if this is still available.

Hi, Yes we are putting a full team together now and still need programmers. Add me on discord Ramsey#9423 if you're still interested. 

Thanks