Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team - programmer

A topic by AidanWalker created May 21, 2023 Views: 402 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 9

Hello,

I'm a programmer looking to join a team. I have done a few solo jams and want to try with others this time. I usually use Unity, but I have used the unreal engine in the past. 

(2 edits)

I can Help! I can use Unity! I'm no good at art.

Submitted
I'm a 3D artist who mainly works in Unity. Know a little bit of C# but only ever done it to a prototype kinda standard. What type of game would you wanna make?
Hi AidanWalker, I'm putting a team together and we already have a lead dev using unity if you'd like to join? You would be syncing projects with github. Please dm on discord Ramsey#9423 if interested. Thanks, Ramsey

Hey, may I join your team? I'm a Unity developer and also have a little experience in pixel art.

Hi,

Yes we still need unity developers. Please contact me on discord Ramsey#9423

Sadly @FRUIT we are all good for music and sound

Hi. I sent you a request, here is my discord. logicn#1468

Hi AidanWalker, I'm putting a team together and we already have a lead dev using unity if you'd like to join? You would be syncing projects with github. Please dm on discord Ramsey#9423 if interested. Thanks, Ramsey

Hey Ramsey, 

I would love to join the team, I just sent you a request on discord. My discord is DrussAxeLegend#8308.

Do you need a composer? If so, my Discord is:

Ovoid#8975

And here's my Soundcloud:

Stream ovoid_ovvie music | SoundCloud

I’m a music producer. Could I join the team?

I’m a music producer. Could I join the team?

I am also a music producer. Here's my Soundcloud so you can see if I'm a good fit: https://soundcloud.com/ovoidovvie And here's my Discord: Ovoid#8975

I would be happy to write an epic soundtrack for your game. Please find my example music below: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c65b3235c2

My discord handle: 

Emile#7695