Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Experienced Industry Developer and Product Manager Seeking Collaborative Opportunities

A topic by staticwave created May 25, 2023 Views: 138 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

I have been working in the game industry for over 12 years. I have experience in Unity, Unreal, All major DAWs, I started out as a Game & Audio Designer and moved into the fields that seemed to lack on most teams and specialized in AI, automation, server-side DevOps, and tools development. I switched into a producer and consultant role, but I am looking to get back to the roots and heart of it all. I am a skilled developer and producer/manager with a passion for creating great games. I am looking for a team to join where I can use my skills and experience to make a difference.

I am interested in working on a variety of games, but I am particularly passionate about creating games that are fast paced, fun and engaging. I am also interested in working on games that have a positive impact on the world.

My career goals are to continue to develop my skills as a designer, developer and producer/manager and to always have fun while doing it! I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to your team. I am a hard worker, I am passionate about games, and I am always willing to learn new things. I am eager to discuss my qualifications in more detail and to learn more about your team and your projects.

Please feel free to respond here or DM me at staticwave#4383 on discord.
^_^
Cheers!!!!

(1 edit)

Hey greenmonocole!

My name is Seth and I'm a software engineer, computer science teacher, and music composer / producer. On the programming side of things, I've made some small games in Unity, although I'm more familiar with full-stack programming since that's what I do at work. We've mainly been using Java / JS / Docker for development but I'm familiar with C++/C# as well, since that's what I learned in college.

In the high school I work at, I teach AP and IB computer science and run the Game Dev club. I help students form teams, work collaboratively, and teach them programming skills. I also help students write music for their games, teach them how to use DAW's (Ableton and FL Studio mostly), and I'll occasionally produce for them.

On the music side of things, I'm a part of several gigging groups as the bassist and guitarist. I write, record, and produce for artists, and am currently working on my first solo album. I've been working as a game composer as well, although production of the game is a bit slower than I'd like. I've been itching to write, create and collaborate with passionate individuals, and your post hit all of those wants :) 

I enjoy fast paced games as well, and the music I write reflects that energy. You sound like you have experience with a lot of the things I love and aspire to do so I think it'd be very fun to work together! My Discord is Mr. Smucker#3367. I'll send you a friend request and some samples of music I've been working on :) Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Seth Smucker