Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Some questions

A topic by BeetleSmith created Mar 21, 2023 Views: 124 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I have some little questions on the whole part of submitting the game and making connections.

1. Is there a discord server for the jam?

2. How will be the whole submission-aspect be handled? Should everyone make here a thread to the game's itch.io-page once uploaded and the ratings happen in the thread? Or how will the ratings happen etc?

That would be my two questions about it. As its not really clear for me

Host

1. No there is no discord server (yet?) because I didnt think it would be necessary for a small jam like this. If you want to team up you can use this forum to find team members and make your own discord for the team if you want. If this jam series gets bigger I will consider making a discord server in the future.

2. There will be a "submit project" button after the jam has started. When submitting a game, itch will create a thread for it automatically. The rating will also be in that thread. The threads can then be found in the "entries" tab. Check out some other already finished jams to see what that looks like.

Oh , thats good to know. Thanks for the answers. Long time passed since I participted on my last game jam, so I didnt really know about the submission-thing anymore.