Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for team mates

A topic by untether created Aug 27, 2022 Views: 265 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hey,

We are going to be making an epic turn based game that takes heroes from Warcraft 3 and plays out like Risk.

I'm a full stack Unity dev and Blender artist that has experience using Photon Fusion. 

If this sounds like an interesting project for you - message me! Any skill level or discipline welcome.

Hi there!

Are you looking for a Project Manager? Someone to make the schedule and make sure everyone's on point, organised, and not wandering off into the abyss? Would love to volunteer if so!

Hey Kusumura

Sounds very useful - can you drop me a mail gazeth@duck.com

Cheers

The team is growing! 

We would love to have more people with the following skills:

+ Composers for music + sound effects.

+ Game designers for the map + heroes.

+ Artists for UI, 3D and animation.

+ Writers for story + copy.

+ Unity devs.

+ Video editors.

+ Web devs.

Reply here or drop a mail to: gazeth@duck.com

I am a sound designer and composer. I would love to join your team! :)

Thanks icymusic - I'll share the team's Discord with ya!

(1 edit)

Hey! I'm a Junior Software Engineer and have experience with JS, React, HTML, CSS, Unity and C#. I've done a few jams before, and you can find my projects on my website: https://olys.tech.

Here's my discord if you're interested: Olys6#5749

Awesome portfolio! I've shared our Discord with you.

We have mixed ability and skilled group raring to go!

If you want to join our team, now is the time. We're closing to new members on Monday 12th Sep.

We're especially in need of a UI designer. If you can make the UI in Unity it's a bonus, but we have people that can take assets and add them to the game!

Hi untether I am a unity Dev having exp of 2 years in C# scripting in unity would love to join your Team