Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

NIKHIL SIR HAS A LOT OF WORK TODO , WHY YOU HATEING THEM ,YOU GOT A GAME THAT IS PLAYABLE AND Also RECIVE VALUABLE FEEDBACK, So who care about result and prizes.

A topic by TreeStudiosUniverse created Sep 09, 2020 Views: 133 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+2)

if you want playstore account i am ready to give you , Please not deValue and DEmotivate him 

your  behavior has not of a developer <actully developer have patients in them> maybe they finding time for us 

maybe you all of them focus on our game development not on winning or result ;

tho kya hua gamejam se thume ek apna game milgaya aur kya chayie ,thume usse game ko acche se develop karke ,publish karo.

Always remember winning jam is not part of game development journey , actually make a playable game is prize and valuable feedback on them is much more than to win in jams , its just a type of bonus 

thanks 

please start another  project ,hence happy developing  

Submitted

upvote x 100

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

Bro people are not hating him because of the delay in results , the thing is that this game jam is unfair now. People can fake vote. Even I dont want a playstore account now ( tho i need it desperately ) I just want that only who deserves to win wins. But after this voting thing winning for the diserving has kinda become impossible . The other developers feel the same thats why the are reacting like this and its normal.

Let me make it clear once again  "WE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE JAM IS UNFAIR NOW"   #NoOffence. Hope you have understood well.