Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

UNITY ENGINE TEAMMATE NEEDED

A topic by Shok The II created Sep 26, 2020 Views: 772 Replies: 28
Viewing posts 1 to 14
(+1)

Hi im a 14 year old ive been doing unity programming for 4 months and i need a artist or smth.

Deleted 3 years ago

sure

Hi!!

I am a unity engine game developer(kind off) and i would love to be a part of your team i might not be pretty good at programming and might not know much about unity either but i would love to learn these skills specially because you are 14 (and i am 13)

Hope you take me in your team

I know i am asking pretty late but im your age and is looking for someone to do my first ever game jam. I have a 5 month experience with unity

Submitted

Hey! I just started learning programming in unity (i am 17 and I know C# pretty well).

Can I join your team?

Hey man! I am a programmer in Unity C# and I would be interested to work with you as we are close age(I'm 18). If interested contact me: LucifeR#6325 (Discord)

Submitted

I sent u  friend request (:

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey, if you are still looking for someone I've been coding with unity for almost 5 months. I've practiced with some 3d software aswell(blender) which can make 3d assets if that's useful. And I'm open to join a team. I'm 13 btw.

(1 edit)

hey bro lets join the jam together i am a unity engine game developer andi have 3 months of unity experience. My discord id is :- Death To All#7770

Submitted

ok cool

send me friend request 

(1 edit) (+1)

We can a be a trio I am 14 and I also pretty good programming. Add me on discord as well 

NightMare#8574

Submitted

i sent you request

i have 5 month experience im your age and im looking for a team

bro magma and nightmare are in my team if you wanna join then contact me on  discord my  id is :-  Death To All#777

you only have 3 numbers

can i help with the art

i dont know about unity

discord : arbab#2875

Submitted

Hey can i be in your team please

Submitted

Da Magma#1040
discorf

Submitted

discord

NightMare#8574 i send you a reqvest by arbab#2875