Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Developer looking for a team to join for April's jam

A topic by Nihilatan created Mar 19, 2022 Views: 137 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hey everyone! My name is Pedro, though I go by Peter most of the time. I'm a back end developer working in tech for about 8 years now, but I've been delving into Unity for the past 4, though I've never really worked in any professional game dev projects. I did join a couple of indie projects, mostly with friends, but just as a hobby. I've gathered some experience with the engine and I really enjoy writing code, though Unity's design patterns are way different from what I'm used to. Which is what I love about pouring hours into developing stuff in Unity, since it's way outside of the monotony I'm used to while working in tech.

I'm trying this game jams stuff to get some experience working with different people, and test my skills at coding games with stricter deadlines.

Let me know if you want to work with me or need more information! I'm happy to work with all types of games/projects and whatever's asked by the game designer! 

Discord: nihilatan#6065

Email: pmattenet@gmail.com 

Submitted (1 edit)

I have good experience with pixel art, moderate to poor skills with 3d models, and I'd like to say I'm pretty good with ideas and figuring out what needs doing. Would you like to work with me. My discord is HK2014#8006