Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Horror metaphoring to personal experiences

A topic by Teascade created Oct 12, 2017 Views: 226 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host (1 edit)

So I'm beginning kind-of making my game and I'm going to make a game that revolves around some personal experiences I've had and try to make a metaphorical horror out of it. I have it all planned out already and I think I have a pretty neat storyboard, but I just need to get on doing the actual game.

I tried fiddling around with VR using VRTK and Newton VR, but both seem pretty clumsy to dev with, especially when checking out their examples. We'll see if I end up doing this in VR but I sure want to. I'm going to make a desktop port for this aswell, so don't worry about it, it's also to make my development a bit easier.

Also, happy halloween, everyone!

Host

So I've been quite busy with Uni and other stuff for the last 2 weeks, but I now have quite a lot of time, but I'm so mentally exhausted from everything. I'm hoping to get to make the game now within the last week, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. I've started making the game already definitely, but I'm at the very beginning still. A week should be plenty though, but like I said, we'll see.

Host

So today I got all for myself and managed to make myself a really cool padlock meachanism I think. The show-off video is a bit too large, but I made a mastodon post about it, you can check it out: https://social.targaryen.house/@teascade/98886670752576242

Either way, this day was not as productive as I'd hoped. Ah well, at least I got something done.