Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for team members in this game jam

A topic by endlessmidnight created Jun 09, 2024 Views: 47
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (7 edits)

Hi, I'm looking for roughly four more members currently of my team and it will be mostly volunteer work. I have lead and submitted a game before for a game jam previously so I have some experience in managing a small team. Bluebeard Jam is mostly centered around the retelling of Bluebeard's story in any form, but I am mostly looking to stick to the original historical setting but reimagining it as an escape game. 

You can check my portfolio here for my previous work.

Here are the openings:

Item designer (Mostly for 6 items in total) 

Music composer (Six tracks, I have one composer who's able to compose 2-3 tracks so I'm looking for one more to cover the other half of the tracks) 
Background Artist (I'm looking for six backgrounds in total, so 1 or 2 depending on speed) 
Ren’py programmer (I'm looking for someone who’s able to do custom screens within Ren'py, and a very particular eye for alignment and layout and there will likely be usage of layered images, as for game scripting I will handle it, and I will still be programming it's just some of the work I'll like to delegate). 
Character designer (filled)

Please PM me @endlessmidnightmoon on discord or email me at: victoriquecrawford@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you!