Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Game Jam Partners for Unity 2D Game Development!

A topic by CodingCoder created Jul 30, 2023 Views: 331 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hello fellow game developers,

Seeking two teammates for a game jam project in Unity 2D. I have some experience with Unity, I know the basics and some advanced things. Looking for a Unity 2D Developer and a 2D Artist/Animator. Let's team up and create a great game! Can't wait to jam with you! You can view my other game that I created for a diffrent game jam at my profile. I made that game in 8 days.

CodingCoder

I am a 2D artist that would be interested in creating 2D sprites backjrounds and UI for tje jame. My Insta is https://www.instagram.com/sleepydogzuwu/ if you want to see wjat I jave created. Please reply or DM if interested.

Thank you for the reply! Can you also make pixel art? Can I get your discord maybe?

Yeah, I can make pixel art, my Discord is cassi8107

Friend request is sent!

I am a Game Programmer suitable with both 2D and 3D Game Programming.I have worked with API like OpenGL.Please DM me if you are interested to join with me...

sad enough, I'm not able to code OpenGL(c++), but I can write c# code (for unity)! I dont know if you can?

Hey! Im a game developer with 2 years of experience in Unit. , Im looking for a team too. Let me know if you are interested in working together

Hello Bushra! I'm indeed interested in working together with you! You can add me on discord if you want for further communication, discord name: codingcoder

Hey! I sent you a friend request on discord, let's discuss there.

I worked mostly on 3D games, but also tried 2D. I'd like to team up with you!
If you want to see my work, I can send it, put it's a bit raw, so it isn't published yet.

P.S. Liked your game! btw I'm from Ukraine

Hey Coder5000! you can always send me your work to my discord. we can talk their further. discord name: CodingCoder

Sending friend request!