Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anybody here looking for a writer?

A topic by mossy boi created 52 days ago Views: 132 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

Hi, I go by mossy boi on the internet and i've been doing creative writing for the past ten years now. I'm currently working on a fantasy novel, but I would love to collaborate with anyone who needs a narrative designer for their project. I've only made a couple of actual games via a handful of godot tutorials--and something that you could call a game that i've published on here--but not much else. Even so, I would love to collaborate with fellow creatives and be able to hone my writing skills. My favorite genres to work with are Fantasy, Horror, & Sci-Fi.

Hi! I'm a game developer, and I'm also a beginner w/ 3D modelling. Do you have a discord or anything to message you in?

i do! on discord you should be able to reach me w/ the name elmpants

Hi! I'm a musician and sound designer. I noticed there haven't been any comments in the thread, but I believe I could contribute significantly to enhancing the game's aesthetic. If you're interested, feel free to contact me at scf.compositor@gmail.com.

@jsebec ooo okay! i appreciate the email, but do you have discord also? that's my preferred social platform.

Sure, no problem! My name is jsebcof. I'm new to Discord, so if there's any issue with my username, just let me know.

kk