On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

An 11 year old kid looking for a programmer!

A topic by AkshR created Jul 21, 2020 Views: 764 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted

Hello I am 11 year old and this is my 4th game jam but I need a programmer for the jam. I will be using Unity Engine to make my game

To work I can use Unity Collab but dont have discord or anything like that

Submitted

Also I have 6 months of Experience Unity

I am a good programmer. I think i can join

Submitted

I am 13 years and I am looking for an artist. if you can do the art I can do the coding. 

Submitted

I can do it

are you looking for a coder, and using which tools? im 12

Hey there I am 12 years old and I know a lot about artistic stuff I can help you at that can we work as a team please

Hey there I am 12 years old and I know a lot about artistic stuff I can help you at that can we work as a team please

Submitted

sorry,  I already found a team.

Submitted

ok

Submitted

Good on you to get started on getting this experience at such a young age!

Submitted

I would say yes but I'm still leaning to

(1 edit)

hi, im 12, i do c#, but not in unity, i use raylib, which is basically unity but no buttons ;)

im looking for a potential artist

Submitted

i could do it for you 

Hello. I am also 11 years old and I have experience building games using unity too. I will be happy to help you.

even me, I am 11 years old and just came to the game development industry!! I am working on my first game and i have participated in my first game jam too!! I am working solo as it is more comfortable to me being solo!! i am still learning now about how to make a game using unity and also learning c# coding for making games in unity!! I am excited to participate in my first game jam!!