Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A guide on how to submit the game in this game jam as it is my first game jam!!(please make it simple for me)

A topic by Gamedev Roguestar created Jul 29, 2020 Views: 308 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 5

I am participating in my first game jam, and I am excited but don't know how to submit my game on the page!! plz give a step by step guide(and plz make it simple as I am 11 years old and it's first time so I may not understand if it is hard)!!

anyone?

Its my first time too i DON'T know XD

me too!!

i know!

so what to do? 

anyone else knows about how to?

I dont know

plzz someone reply!! plzz!!

plzz!!

there are 39 views but no replies other than alisa2011mel

thanks alisa2011mel for replying

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/tasjam-for-health/topic/7595/how-to-submit-to-itchio

Those are instructions for another jam, but they should be relatively easy to follow. The big take away is the following:

- Join Jam

- Submit game

if you could tell us what engine you are using, etc maybe I can take screenshots of the process

Anyways, I hope it helps

ps: you posted this an hour ago. Sometimes things go unanswered for a couple of days, weeks, etc.  Don't worry too much about it.

(+1)

ok, got it it is unity engine

sorry na, I am new to itch.io too so, I don't know about replies timings stuff etc.

Submitted

No worries. I found a video on youtube that I think is pretty good. The unity side is probably outdated, but it should still be easy to follow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONMCHZ1Bv50

Once you have figured out how to upload to itch, the rest is just on how to submit it to this jam.

I think that's easy. once the jam starts, a button that let's you submit one of your games will become available.

If you still have trouble by then, I don't mind trying to make a short tutorial with screenshots for people.

I hope that helps!

(+1)

thanks for helping, if needed help in future I will surely tell