On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity Certified Programmer Looking for Team!

A topic by kidperk11 created Aug 10, 2022 Views: 183 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

I'm a Unity Certified Associate Programmer with 2 years of experience programming. Looking to collaborate with someone with intermediate experience in unity programming, as well as a sound designer and an artist. My main goal is to make a game to showcase development talent that can be used for portfolios, but of course having fun and making something cool is also important. Let me know if you're interested, my discord is kidperk#7949. I can work for the full week on the jam.

UPDATE: We have found another programmer, and we are now looking for a 2D artist. Let me know if you're interested, my discord is kidperk#7949.

Submitted

Sound engineer here -- new to Unity but not game dev. I have experience in fleshing out ideas both in SFX, original music (any kind), and voice acting. Mixing in unity is currently on my 'to learn' list, but I believe I can provide any team assistance and contributions towards achieving a goal related to audio. Please consider my current portfolio in my profile; the games therein feature my creative efforts. 

I know this might be a really really bad time to be doing this and I am so sorry but i can't miss this question i have been looking for someone who has done a Certified program from unity I have just one question is the practice exam anything like the actual exam? Sorry again happy jamming :)