Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can I make music for your game?

A topic by PianoAlbert created Aug 19, 2022 Views: 457 Replies: 18
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+1)

I've been recording and producing music for a year now with Ableton, and would love to make a music for a gamejam game! So If you would like a track for your game please let me know! I've been making music for a lot longer than that, and I'm actually a professional pianist and singer. 

Also, I will be creating some content for my tiktok channel pianoAlbert, so I will help a little bit with promotion too!

The last time I posted a message here more people asked for my help.. I only have time to do 1, maybe 2 games! 

Submitted

Hi!

I have experience in pretty much all aspects of game jams and game design, except for music and sfx. I'd love to work with you on this game jam and make a banger together!

Hi, thanks for the interest, honestly I'd prefer to go with a team of more people, but If I do have time to spare I'll help you out!

Hi, we're assembling a team (I believe 3 so far) and we're lacking in the audio department. Please let me know if you'd like to work with us or produce something for our game. Everything (or at least that's what I try to enforce) would be credited. 

Hi radkii, I would love to be part of your team! I played your game, pretty cool board game! I'm curious what you and your team will cook up and I'd be happy to make music for you! I can also help out with the sound effects, I have some experience making sounds. How do you prefer to send dm's? You can also dm me on tiktok or Instagram as PianoAlber

I just sent a dm, I hope it's to the right account. We're mostly communicating over discord, if you had one I could add you to our chat, but Instagram is fine. Nevertheless, I can update you on our progress.

We're in need of sound design, so I guess you came in clutch!

ah sorry it was not the right account :S should have told you my instagram #pianoalbertshorts   yea I use discord too, as pianoalbert #3895 

I can't seem to find you, my discord is Radkii#0697, maybe you could try adding me

omg, I can't find you either! Just send me an email at albertbaarsma@gmail.com

Hi Albert! We will be really gratful if yo can be part of our team and make music audio. Our team it's made from two pepole, a Programmer and an Artist, and obviusly we need someone to do the music for the game. Good job in TikTok! Make us know if you want to be part of the music artisit, thanks.

Hi Programmer, thanks for checking out my tiktok page! I'm already joining radikii and his team, but you are my second choice, and I probably have time to make music for you as well! Just let me know what you need

Ok. But, Don't let it delay your project!

alright programmer, I don't see how I would slow you down, just tell me where I can dm you or find me on instagram as #pianalbertshort

Do you want to chat with me in Discord? My ID it's: Tomeu_x#0528 You don't understood me sorry, I said if you want to work with us, but don't let you slow down your project. Thanks

PD: I don't speek english as my lengauge, sotty if y have some errors.

Hi Albert, if you end up having some extra time for our team too we'll see if we get a game idea that can inspire you to make something. Have fun with the jam!

If I do have some extra time I'll try to help out! dm me on instagram or tiktok with what you will need

Submitted

Can you communicate over the post

I tried that before, but I did not really like it, because then at the end, where do I send the file?

Submitted

i need a song for my game! I make an ego-shooter. write me at jan-silber@gmx.de