Tags

First GameJam

A topic by Deleted Account created Feb 11, 2023 Views: 397 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Deleted post
Submitted

Goodluck and have fun :)

Deleted post

Same, (Have participated but not finished any...) I try to finish this maybe. ':D Even tho I still just make a Clone of old arcade game or something like that. 

Deleted post

Well, hi to you too, and I wish you the best of luck! Just don't stress yourself out too much.

Deleted post

This is my first time. Looking for teammates. The sooner we get together, the better.

Deleted post
Submitted

Hey, hi to you too! Hope you're doing great and good luck in the game jam. From me im now into game Development since around one and a half years and i've been programming a Karting game since around 3 Months now. Now for this jam, I will take a break from it and maybe start learning more in this jam. Since I've never been to a course or such I just teached myself with some tutorials or the Unity Documentations. Since you are new to Game Development I want to welcome you into the world of game Development! I promise you do not give up and trust the process. One day you will maybe be very good. So be confident and dont lose hope everything will be alright.

Ps: If you want to check out my Game I'm programming alone, I have an Instagram in which im Uploading some little looks into my Game. So if youre interested go look. My name on instagram is just like my Nickname here.

Deleted post

me too, when did you start wih unity??

Deleted post