Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I need buildbox

A topic by emircanerkul created Nov 16, 2019 Views: 248 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

I was twit with hastag but i didnt get one. If i get 2 3 days before this would be great. I can learn

So lets get this clear, I got an email message telling me bout this Jam yesterday I just joined without reading much at all, then just realized I don't even have this software on my computer, but to get this email wouldn't I have gotten a trial or demo of the software prolly years ago? I won't be able to start anyways until about 12-16 hours in, but you say this event goes till Monday Eh? Just for the record I have no experience in this software nor do I have a team btw, but this software name does ring bells like 3-5 years ago maybe as a wild guess, if I was to try this out wouldn't I need a crash course on day 2, in theory there is a chance I can pull off a 24 hour awake on last day to create a game, but I dunno if that's possible given how misinformed I was about this and what this was. I wouldn't have any immediate funds I could put into this software due to me really not knowing what this is in entirety and I would need to practice up before I was to pay into this, however I will watch tutorials on Youtube tomorrow and see what I can figure out but I think I should figure a way to leave the jam this year and come back when actually prepared cuz I'm caught off guard here :)