SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Tempo scaduto | Time expired Sticky

A topic by Antonio Amato created Dec 11, 2023 Views: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host

🇮🇹

Da poco più di un’ora sono terminati i dieci giorni di tempo per inviare il vostro gioco. Pur non essendo riuscito a terminare il mio per tempo, sono contento vi sia stata partecipazione da parte vostra. Ho letto i vostri post e i pitch dei vostri giochi, e sono molto curioso di leggerli (e magari provarli).

Adesso inizia la fase più delicata della jam (è anche la fase più bistrattata, di solito): prendetevi il tempo per leggere i giochi altrui e fornire qualche commento a chi li ha scritti. Non dovete essere necessariamente critici, né cercare a tutti i costi qualcosa che non va. Date a questi giochi il beneficio della giovinezza.

Se vi va, riceverete qualche commento anche da parte mia, nonostante io non sia tenuto a farlo dal momento che non ho partecipato con un mio gioco.

🇬🇧

Just over an hour ago, the ten-day period for submitting your game ended. Although I was not able to finish mine in time, I’m glad that there was participation on your part. I have read your posts and pitches of your games, and I am very curious to read them (and maybe try them).

Now begins the trickiest phase of the jam (it is also the most mistreated phase, usually): take the time to read others’ games and provide some comments to those who wrote them. You do not necessarily have to be critical, nor do you have to look for something wrong at all costs. Give these games the benefit of youth.

If you like, you will also receive some comments from me, although I’m not obliged to do so since I did not participate with a game of my own.