Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

So exciting to the jam

A topic by OZ created Jul 21, 2019 Views: 390 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

So I decided to join the game jam, but I have no idea how to make a good game like any other one who participated in other game jams before and i know that I have no chance between you guys, but this is my dream this is what I always love to do, to have a good game one day as well as you guys SO ARE YOU READY? 

I'll just be happy if I can complete something in only a week =P

Submitted

Me too bro 馃槉. 

I'll be happy if I can complete the main menu in 1 week 馃ぃ.

Submitted (1 edit)

馃槀 LOL, but if other developers can then we can ! 

Scroll down brackeys video list or go into his playlist section. Main menu's are fabulously easy lol.

it was only a joke appreciate the help tho.馃槏

Oh 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Submitted

I have never made a good game myself. I fact I can not say that I have even made a COMPLETE game at all. But like you said brother, I just dream to have a good game one day, so I can proudly say that I made it!!

I have no idea why I joined, but to be a part of such a lovely community just gives me inspiration. Who knows, maybe I can make a playable game. I just needed something to push me to do the work instead of being lazy.馃ぃ馃ぃ

Submitted

To be motivated to make a good game I think you should focus on what you gain from making a good game for example I'll be able to make some money or I can be a famous person so see what you gain from making a good game馃槍. 

I also never made a full game. I generally struggle to make good art, learn Unity, and, last but not least, my English is BAD. But I always dreamed of making a game that ppl can enjoy. 
So here i am :p
Submitted

Nice to hear that you are following your dream keep it up 馃憦馃尃