Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I can't record an animation for my player model

A topic by Pixel0208 created Aug 28, 2019 Views: 254 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

I want to make animations for my player but for some reason I can't, It has a proper rig, in the muscles and settings tab it works fine when I try to move it's muscle groups. It also has Animation and Animator components on it. When I go to the animation window and when I press the record button the bottom part of my player disappears/folds in half , and rotates to the left, here are some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PMXCgqT

I don't really know too much about 3d so all I can do is recommend watching tutorials online. Maybe brackeys. Also you post on unity website or stack overflow to get better results.

Submitted

Its a simple model... Just rigg it in blender, make animations, import all to Unity and make an animator for it.

Submitted

It's rigged you can look at the screenshots

Submitted

I see that, but rig it in blender and make animations there, than and just import all to Unity. It's easiest way... And takes hour or two to make... 

Submitted

Under the Rig tab, are you using generic or humanoid type animation?  Are you using root motion?  Is your avatar definition  set to 'create from this model'?  Are you using a blend tree?  I would just triple check those model settings in the inspector to see where the weirdness is happening.