Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Offering Composer & Sound Design Services for Choose a Song Jam 1

A topic by Anton Mikhailov created 20 days ago Views: 96 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hello everyone! I'm Anton, a professional composer and sound designer with experience in creating music and sound effects for various projects, including the game Atomic Heart.

If your project for this jam needs a custom soundtrack or sound effects that align with your chosen song and enhance the overall experience, I'm here to help! I can create original music inspired by your song choice, or design immersive soundscapes to complement your project.

What I can contribute:

- Custom Soundtrack: Music that captures the essence of your chosen song and fits your project perfectly.

- Sound Design: Unique sound effects that bring your game, comic, or other creative work to life.

If you're interested in collaborating, feel free to reach out! Let's create something amazing together.

Check out my portfolio here: https://www.youtube.com/@antonmikhailov.p

Looking forward to working with you!

(6 edits)

Hey, Anton. I'm a programmer in Unreal Engine 5, and I'd love to team up with you if you would like to. I have worked on a couple of game jam games my latest being Spear It! for the Ryan Layley Games Game Jam. I also have some songs we could use in mind, including some game ideas based on those songs. 

Hi! Yes, let's try. Where to contact you?

(3 edits)

Cool. Thanks. What's best for you? Does discord work or do you have something else in mind?

Yes, of course Discord: antonmikhailov

(2 edits)

Cool, I sent a friend request it should be from "CosmicBrainz07".