Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For More Team Members to Join

A topic by Legandar created Sep 08, 2022 Views: 432 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 9

We are currently looking for some more team members for the Jam. We are looking for an Artist and a Composer However we won't turn down an extra Programmer or two

We aren't picky about skillsets we're just looking for someone that can fill the hole's in our group. Which currently consists of one Ok programmer and a solid designer and one solid programmer.

Hi, I'm a beginner to intermediate programmer who has done a sone game jams in the past 2 years. My main engine is Godot but I can also work with Unity or another engine if necessary.  I have just started school again so I may not be able to dedicate a ton of time to the jam but I'll do as much as I can. If you're interested my discord is Dacks#5654.

Hello, Just finished talking with my partner and it sound like you're hired! my discord is Legandary Prinny#6606

(1 edit)

Hi, I'm a game artist looking for a group, is there still a spot available on your team? My discord is Wisper#7603

Bello, I’m interested in the  artist placement.  I would love to get in contact, my discord is jrcandle#8059

Hello, I need a group,I am workink in unity 2d and can do the 2d pixel assets.My discord:examples#1784

Hi, im a beginner/intermediate Unity programmer and would liketo join a team. I can create both 2d and 3d games, and i know lot of coding theory, i just miss some experience. 

hi i am unity programmer. I made 4 games so far, you can look in my profile. Would love to join your team

my id Fa710#1870

Submitted

Hello saw that you were looking for a team perfect i am making a 2d game for this jam and i think i would really need your help

Still looking for a composer?

Submitted

Hey!