SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Public Vote Stats!

A topic by Profesor Retroman created Nov 12, 2023 Views: 358 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Jam Host (1 edit)

Dear Community members :),

We are excited to inform you that, for the second consecutive year, the Asociación de Usuarios de Amstrad (AUA) is sponsoring the Public Vote Award. The voting process for this prestigious award, along with its accompanying prize, will commence tomorrow. Here's how it will work:

1. Cast your votes on the #CPCRetroDev 2023's itchio's page (Submissions > View my queue)
  2. You will be randomly presented with 3 game entries to evaluate.
  3. Please play each game and rate them based on Playability and Engagement, using a 1 to 5-star scale.
  4. An itch.io account is required to participate in the voting process.
  5. The voting window is 72 hours, from 13/Nov/08:00 AM to 16/Nov/08:00 AM (UTC+1)

Of course, you are free to promote games and gather votes, but please do so ethically. Itch.io has robust measures in place to detect fraudulent voting activities. We strongly advise against any actions that could be construed as manipulative or unfair and we remember you that they are against the terms of itchio's service, and that could result in problems to your personal or group accounts. We hope you to help us ensure that the award is given to the most deserving team, and we hope you find the voting process enjoyable and fair :).

We wish you a fun voting experience and the best of luck!

Warm regards,
The #CPCRetroDev Organization Team

(3 edits)

I'm having a lot of fun going through the entries, but it seems that the Ratings for "Peral" and "Master Jewel" and "Nita" don't work. As a result, those 3 games are stuck in my queue until I shuffle the queue.

Jam Host

No idea what could be happening there. The system is managed by itch.io. Could you please report to them what is happening to you?

Any idea if that could be due to something concrete that happens to those games?

I'll try contacting itch.io about it.