Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

BreakfastWars Discussion Page

A topic by FloppyGameDev created Jul 25, 2023 Views: 384 Replies: 51
Viewing posts 1 to 35

Join here if you plan on working on breakfast wars! That way we can stay organized.

Submitted

We have a person working on the game today, and I am working on the game tommorrow, pls join so that we can keep the game going!

Just emailed with another dev. He will do day 4.

Submitted

Awesome! So, we have connections up to day 4! I hope this goes well. Can't wait to see what Dnold will do with it! I have been working on HalfTangible's game, Keep The Light Alive. 

awesome! I’m gonna learn how to add cool music so I can help

Submitted

I will work on it for day 2. Wish me luck

Hopefully my game will find its significant other soon too

I would work on it day 2 but I can’t pick any projects up on day 2 because I’m on vacation.

Submitted

Awe man, I have a game already!

Submitted

Is somebody able to take my game on day 3 if it makes it through today?

https://dnold.itch.io/army-smasher

I am working with another person on Breakfast Wars rn.

Please no communication about the Game itself though, please

I can’t unfortunately. Someone did a v2 of breakfast wars. Was that you or someone else?

Submitted

The person who submitted it goes by the name, NjitRam, did the person Dnold is working with submit it?

Submitted

I wanna work on day 3 on this game but i don't know how to open only unity package into unity editor, plz someone guide me. i wanna really work.

btw here is my day2 game, i worked very hard on it. https://itch.io/jam/day-2/rate/2189575.

and here is a very nice platformer game as we know blackthronprod like them  https://itch.io/jam/day-2/rate/2188795 by shadypopcat

Submitted

I will be working on breakfast wars day three, sorry bro.

hey, we could add you in as a day 5 dev if that’s ok with you. What you do is start a new unity project and then drag the project files into your assets folder. 

Submitted (1 edit)

ok thats fine.

Submitted

Im interested in day 6!

Submitted (1 edit)

Awesome! I'm on day 3, Dnold is working on it now, and Asel Syed may be on day five! I actually don't know who is on day 4.

sounds great! Now if asel syed replies we’ll have all six

Submitted

im very in

ok can you do day 5

Submitted

thx

Submitted

Awesome!

Day 4 is a gdevelop dev that learned unity for this jam. He exchanged emails with me but I’m not sure why he’s not in this chat 

also I’d there are two breakfast wars variations today then on day 3 just choose which one seems better iggywise 

Submitted

sure thing!

Submitted

if the day 5 doesn't reply im fine with day 5 as well

Submitted

Yeah, I really think the version we are doing will be better. I haven't openned the other day 2 submission, but we have more of a comunity it seams. Oenning it now. I can't tell yuou all what I think can I?

I think you can say which one you are going to choose

But don’t go in to details

I’m only seeing one submission.

Submitted

Okay. did Dnold ever say that was his?

he never said

Submitted

I mean, you could technically download it yourself, right? Well, then again, I bet you want to wait and see the end result. Hey, would the other devs follow up on the one I picked?

I’m probably going to wait for the end result

i asked the creator of the v2 if he worked with dnold waiting for a reply 

the description of the v2 looks cool though 

Submitted

Yeah.

Submitted

It doesn't seem like he did, the page description does say I.

ok, we’ll he seemed to have pretty creative ideas so let’s see what dnold does and just choose between the two

Submitted

Yeah. hope he doesn't submit too late, so I can get a concept going. 

Submitted

The cominty page is very wierd. To view new posts/conversations, you have to reload the browser. And for some strange reason, clicking the last person's comment icon on any given topic will send you to a different page. It makes this a little bit diffecult.

I agree

Submitted

I am currently working on two games at once! I guess I should drop one. Keep the Light Alive is going to have to continue, as I had to write every script in the game from scratch. 

Submitted

I worked on a day two for it

Submitted

For what?

Submitted

i made a day two for breakfast wars

Submitted

Hey Floppy Game Dev, if can read this, I have created a seperate page for the links to the different branches of the game. It looks like there are about three branches :D

sounds good I sent you a message

Submitted

The results of this game are going to be fun to see.

so many day three versions! Honestly even if we don’t win I would love to be in the yt video

Submitted

Yeah.

Submitted

Published: Breakfast Wars Day3 by IggyWise (itch.io)