Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Mind Your Foot! Community

A topic by HeartyCod3r created Jul 26, 2023 Views: 138 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

The Mind Your Foot!(other name as STAY ALERT!)

game is a 3D third person game where players have to get to the goal without touching any obstacles.

https://itch.io/jam/day-1/rate/2187767

If you are interested,join here and chat!You may give comments to my game!

(I've tried my best to promote my game :))

Submitted

Could you, perhaps, make it playable?

Submitted

um I guess nope since there is a bug that I cannot solve although it is simple

Submitted

Wait, is someone working on your game now?

Submitted

I don't really know that....

Submitted

Okay, because I was thinking. We can  work on multiple projects. I could do yours today, just to keep it going.

Submitted

alright thankyou there are pretty much stuff to work on cuz I just join this jam after completing the Unity Learn lessons....

Submitted

Would you want me to?

Submitted

of course!

Submitted

Okay. I'll go do that. Bye!

Submitted (2 edits)

how is the game going?does it look great now?Im sure the product will be impressive.

Submitted

Sorry, I am going to have to drop your game. I hadn't expected it to require the URP. Next time you make a game on day 1, don't add tons of assets, just work with basic ones and build up. If you are a beginner, even just the character controller from Standard Assets, and a few platforms can make a difference. You could even make the base for a horror game with these simple tools. I trully am sorry, but I am planning a larger project, and I can't drop the request of HalfTangible, who's game I was already working on. By the way, I have been doing game development for around 3 years now, and my first game wasn't picked up on day two--but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't do game development, I have seen plenty of people learn game development quickly and enjoy it. With all regards, I think  your game did have potential. Good luck!

Submitted (1 edit)

nvm I've cotinued developing another game which is  originally just imported assets into it and making it a huge difference!I also learned a lot from the development of that game(rather than my original game)Wish you good luck in your coming journey!

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks! You too!