Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Breakfast Wars Discussion Page

A topic by BlindseekersOath created Jul 26, 2023 Views: 215 Replies: 27
Viewing posts 1 to 20
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello! I am IggyWise, and have been working with other devs to organize the creation of Breakfast wars! If you want to join, just post here! We have 2 other devs continuing the project , and I will be taking it to day 3! https://itch.io/jam/day-2/rate/2189821

Submitted

Hey! Everyone who is planning to work on BreakFastWars, I will be doing day three, so please post the time you would like it published (in hours from next day), and I will try to get it out there for you. On one hand, if you let me work on it for longer, then I will get more done. But, if I stop sooner, then you can work out the concept. Getting it advertised is not a problem, as there have been three branches (2 made uncknowingly) of the game. I can work on it for about five hours where I live, then in the morning for about 4. Hope to see what you come up with!

Submitted

Hey! Dnold! The zipped folder you had was empty! There was a asset pack, but was that of the old version? I think yours was the best!

I will work on it day 4 if i can

Im doing day 5 or 6 

just do day 4 since that other person didn’t respond

Submitted

Here, I will make another page.

Submitted

Hey may I say how I'm feeling about the game, with no specifics?

Submitted

hey! i did make some changes to the game but you didn't read my comment on the other thread

i would appreciate if you'd consider my ideas on it

Submitted

I read it, but you submitted the game to late, so I went with another one. Although, I took insperation from you the most.

Submitted

did you?? :))) thanks a lot, really

looks like this is all going well! Thank you guys for picking up the game

So can i do day 4 ?

sure, do day 4, then wijiler will do day 5, and someone has to do day 6 

Submitted

Hey, if one of those win, you will get the prize, FloppyGamDev, so your chances are great!

Submitted

I need to finish what I was working on, but when do you think I should submit the project, an hour before?

however much time you need

Submitted

Sweet, because I am going to wait until about one hour away, so that I can get it published well, and get a lot of work done. :D This is the advantage of getting people lined up. Also, in case anyone is unmotivated, I can add a webGL to the page so they want to work on it. Are you still on vacation?

yes I am, enjoying some nice Colorado weather

Submitted

Alright, lets kick but with this thing. We need to be devoted. The game is going great, so when should I publish it?

i removed my submission - to eliminate confusion,  hope you guys win

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks! are you going for the last day?

Edit: if so, hope you pick a winning game!

Submitted (1 edit)

Well, we have several hours! I will publish an early version of the one I made, then update it later! at some point.

wijiler, can you do day 6? Asel syed just said they could do day 5 all of a sudden.

Submitted

I published it: Breakfast Wars Day3 by IggyWise (itch.io)

I'm doing day 4

Submitted

Please read this!!!!!

Submitted

I published it!