On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer / Sound Designer looking for a team!

A topic by ronan-fox created Sep 08, 2020 Views: 205 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5

first timer here:) I've been have been wanting to get into vgm for a while and would love to collaborate ! down to learn any new skills necessary to make me a useful part of the team. here's some ambient sketches i've been working on and from there you can check my main profile which is mostly club/dance electronic music. 

Hopefully... I'm not too late to get in contact with you. I'm also remaining hopeful that you are not too busy to work on a project together. Do you happen to have a Discord?

Greetings, EmptyVoid_ here?

I'm interested in working with you, I'm currently planning what type of project I'd like to create for this Game Jam. I'm excited to bring something fresh to Devtober. I've listened to your music and it all sounds very ambient. I really like how it reminds me of Rayman soundstracks. Overall, I'm impressed and would be more than happy to discuss the project with you. We can come up with ideas together. I look forward to possibly working with you if I'm not too late that is... :(

hey hey , what's your discord?

(1 edit)

I'll add you now :) Rockyz is my name.

cool sent you a message :) 

hey mate :) yeah hit me up on discord and we can chat ! love the rayman ost so that's a big compliment hehe discord: ronan fox#7580

i also saw you were looking for a composer for the earthbound themed game you are making, I'd really love to chat about that as well! hit me up :)

Added you on Discord :) My Discord name is Rockyz

Hiya I hope you are doing alright~ 

If you are still looking for a project to join I'd love for you to join this one I'll be working on during this jam! I'm doing coding, story and art myself. It is a Fantasy/Comedy Visual Novel with Adventure Gameplay style and RPG elements~ 

You can contact me via discord (sterkiherz#7005) or email (sterki.herz@gmail.com). 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! 

sent an add request on discord if you want to let me know some more about the project ; )