Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introductions

A topic by playBitke created Sep 28, 2017 Views: 209 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+2)

Hey all, I thought it would be nice to do intros here as well as things can kind of get lost on social. 

I'm Zon and I've been deving with C2 since 2013. I made my first game with some kids I was teaching, and I've been on and off again since then. I been deving more consistently, but this last project I've committed to  is a bit of a beast.  I've also been doing the Global Game Jam and it's been great (see link). 

https://globalgamejam.org/users/burningwood

(+2)

Hey! I'm Joe from the Slumberjack Studio (don't worry, you probably never heard of us lol). I'm studying videogame development, and I'm mostly a programmer. I started my sutdies in C2 as well and now I'm learning unity.
I was looking for a jam to participate and I didn't believe when I read DRY Game Jam. I couldn't believe it was literally Don't Repeat Yourself themed! Many of the small teams I've worked with in my university have problems understanding the DRY concept, and I become the guy who's Always complaning about how people's code can't be reused lol
But seeing this jam I feel like I found my place, so... nice to meet you guys (:

Host(+1)

Glad you like the theme ;)