Jam Questions Sticky

A topic by Bbomb11 created Apr 07, 2021 Views: 370 Replies: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 13
Host

I will answer all of the questions you have about the jam here

what is the best explosion?

Host

BOOM

Totally going to make this a sound effect in my jam game.

Submitted

can explosiveness mean juiciness?

Host

sure, explosiveness can mean whatever your interpretation of it is, just make sure to tell people how you are interpreting it so people can rate it fairly!

Submitted

right!

Is Pico.8 underated ?

Host

I have never used Pico 8 but probably, I think it’s cool and not enough people use it.

Oh good because there is 1 chance on 100 billions to find a Pico.8 tutorial that has what I wanted ! >:(

What is your favorite theme from the theme vote ?

Submitted (1 edit)

What do you wanna say with "out of bounds"?

(1 edit)

Hey, so can we make the submission end day a little longer ? Because my game, IT TAKE ALL OF MY TIME

(Collab with Gabe 8 bit)

Host

I'm not sure if I will extend the submission time, however If you are done and you don't get the game summited on time, I can make an exception.

Submitted

I made a game but it didn't work because it wouldn't build the game in time do you think you could let me submit it?

Submitted

I made a game but it didn't work because it wouldn't build the game in time do you think you could let me submit it?

Host

I extended the jam time 5 hours so you should be good!

Submitted

thanks

Submitted

Yah it only took 12 hours to build the game because of my stupid computer is so slow

Host

I can give you a submission link! just link your game in a reply here and I will get it to you ASAP :)

Submitted

Thanks here is the link https://mr-turkey11.itch.io/xplode-delivery-service

Host

use this link to submit your game https://itch.io/jam/308507/add-game/1035194?token=52FOyWudGufjDeWxILp2VhFroJM

Submitted

Thank you so much