On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Plan is to update GLOVES to ULTRA and add 3d building level with Units...

A topic by Arowx created May 06, 2023 Views: 262 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 13
Submitted

Host

Hell yes so exciting!!

Submitted (1 edit)

Started working on the new mission data and roles/traits will post a new Ultra version soon and hopefully add more features as I go.

Submitted first attempt at GLOVES Ultra, looking for feedback and hope to add more features as I go.

Submitted

Trying for a low colour retro look kind of next step up from a green screen.

What do you think?

Also added a selector so you can choose how many Operators or NPCs you want to generate.

I love the simple dark and green color scheme personally! I love the feeling of being a "terminal operator" somewhat like Jagged Alliance 2, managing a PMC unit over a laptop.

Submitted

Editable character sheet v0.1, give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

Submitted

Allowing different sized maps to be generated 25 x 25 up to 100 x 100 but performance may be super slow so might reduce max size or just let you choose a size that works on your hardware.

Submitted

You can now launch a basic game with OPS and NPCS with basic weapons and NPCS move via simple AI.

Submitted

WIP Working on the 2D6 Attack role UI/UX, weapon selection dropdown and user entry of rolled values working so far.

Submitted

Worked on some more FIST era specific guns, yet to add them in.

Going for a Large Scale Map, hoping this will become a Hex tile map but early days and time is short.

Trying to get gridlines and a hex tile overlay so players could move counters on a larger scale map in the build-up to taking the final compound building.

Submitted

Got height colour gradient and contour lines working so far.

Submitted (1 edit)

As the Ultra Jam is over I have parked this project for now.  Unfortunately the large map and extra guns did not make it into the current Jam build.

Submitted

Going to continue working on this check it's Developer Log for updates or my posts on FIST discord.