Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Wanna team up for 2022? :)

A topic by D-Ryro created Dec 12, 2021 Views: 164 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello, 

I am new to this, but I always wanted to be part of creating a game!

I am 21 years old and study Audio Engineering at the moment, so you might know what I am aiming to constribute to the project! I am a beginner but I can still show you stuff I made. I am still learning and I think we all are! I would love to have a helping relationship in the team so everybody can improve! I could also help with some game ideas (like brainstorming topic etc.)

If you are interested in creating a team and a game with me then I would be very happy if u hit me up under this post or on Discore (TheGuy#3735)

Would totally be interested in working with you! I have a little bit of sound design experience through my Bachelor's (Theatre Lighting and Sound Design) but I'm also interested in branching off into writing, so if you're down I'd love to work with you (and any other designers!)

Hey! I have made contact with another sound designer, so maybe we are able to learn a litle bit from each other! So your plan for writing would be pretty fitting I think! How would you like to connect, so that we could plan the game etc.? :)

Sounds great to me!! Will add you on Discord!