SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Collaborating

A topic by Joeb Rogers created Oct 16, 2018 Views: 447
Viewing posts 1 to 1
(1 edit) (+1)

Hey all.

Anyone either already with a team, or looking to form a team in need of a programmer?

I'm a professional gameplay and tools engineer by day and comfortable working with C++, C#, Lua or JS. Doing gamedev as a career at the same time also tends to mean I don't have a whole lot of free time though, so be aware when considering me for a collaboration that I'll only really be able to put in time during weekends, and perhaps a couple of hours after work during the week. If possible, it'd be nice to work with others who are in a similar situation to myself, but I'm more than happy to work with people of ranging skill levels provided you're confident in your ability and won't need someone to hold your hand through the process.

By preference, I'd like to have at least one other programmer to work with (given my time contraints I'd rather not have to take on the role of lead or solo programmer). Aside from that the main roles I'd be interested in finding would be artist(s) and a designer. I already have a great composer/sound designer I regularly work with, so I don't think we'll be in need of another.

You can view my portfolio of current professional work, open source libraries and game jam submissions from my website here (along with my email for contacting purposes): https://joebrogers.com/

My general preference aligns more towards 2D/Pixel art games, but am more than happy to stretch outside of that for a good idea.

If you're interested in talking further, please send me an email (which can be found on my site).

I'll look forward to talking with you!

Cheers.