Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Does anyone want to collaborate with a casual?

A topic by GameDevPadawan created Nov 06, 2020 Views: 419 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

I've been learning unity during covid. I use c# at work fairly often. I am capable, if not confident, in the editor. I know how to do the most basic animations. I can make crappy pixel art. I know how to use source control. I want to have some fun with this. Does anyone want to join me in my first game jam?

Edit:

I have found a team now. Feel free to continue posting here looking for others.

Don't worry, you have it way better then i do, as i work on a chromebook using construct 3 with no idea what im doing and no skill in pixel art. i also have no idea what to do for this jam, so im glad it has such a long run time.

Hi, I am looking for a teammate for my first game jam too, I practically know everything you need to make a game with Unity and C#, if you would like, I can join you. Do you have Discord?

Hi!  Are you still looking for a group?

Yeah, do you have discord?

I'd love to join you guys too if that's ok! I am a creative writer but I also know how to do some music and pixel art with Aseprite. Would love to work together.

qLessqndr#5619  add me

We  are looking for a pixel artist!  Send me a message 

Sevenflamestrikes#0142

Yes.  Add me Sevenflamestrikes#0142

we need a coder and a pixel artist.  I can send you a game dev doc to look at, to see if you dig the game we are working on

Submitted

Sorry AleDTW I already found a group and I think we are pretty much at capacity now. Good luck finding a group though! :)

I am looking for a team.  I am a beginner in C# and Unity.
  I have good project management skills (many years of experience), level design, writing.  
I can put together a story,  I can put together a game design doc.