Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I would love to work with a team, no prior experiance though

A topic by Vivianwashere55 created Oct 21, 2021 Views: 285 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Hi guys! I've been wanting to work on a game jam forever now, but the last time I went by myself I was overworked and never finished the project.   I do have unreal and Unity installed however, I am happy to work with any other engine. I want to use this experience to see if I want to be a developer when I get older. The few skills I have that can work for this Jam are voice acting and I know someone that messes around with the chrome music lab if that counts. I can work with anyone and I do have a discord/email. Would love to meet y'all! Edit: If you can work with me please put your discord or email, I do not feel comfortable giving out my phone number.

If you are interested in working with a beginner and maybe showing him the ropes, I would be more than happy to team up with you. If you are not interested that is fine and I wish you the best of luck in this jam!

Please join us!  I have a few beginners on this team, and I am more than happy to teach. 

Mighty Tiny#5696

https://discord.gg/XyMEn28k

Hi, I am a new pixel artist and am wondering if you guys are still looking for now people to add to your team?