Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a 2D artist and more

A topic by sleepinbed created Oct 08, 2022 Views: 161 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hey all! Let me preface this by saying that me, along with most of my team, are students! We aren't overwhelmingly serious about this nor do we have a budget of any sort, so really only join this if you're okay with making something for the sake of making it and having fun without expecting too much in return~

Hi hi~ we're looking for a 2D artist, pref pixelart, who'd want to work with us. Here are the technicalities: Our game is a top-down 2D shooter where you progress by advancing levels and finding new weapons. For more inquiries about the game, if interested, add me on Discord~ sleepinbed#8860

P.S. we don't bite, and we certainly don't reject help ;) If you're eager to team up, but aren't an artist, shoot me a DM! I'll be right with you~

Hi, are you looking for a sound designer for your team?

Heres my twitter which has some of my recent redesigns.

https://twitter.com/bradleyksound

Hi! We have musicians, but we do need a sound designer!! Be ready to work with others and as a team, but if you're fine with that please add me on Discord and I'll be happy to introduce you to the team~

(1 edit)

if python helps, I'l be happy to team with you.

sent friend request joni#2264.

i'm an intermediate level python programmer. i have very little experience with pygame but i would love to learn and contribute to the team :D i added you on discord, Bagel Brigadier, let me know if you guys are still looking for help :P