Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team ! (It can be with Unity, LÔVE or SDL)

A topic by SukyYT created Oct 19, 2022 Views: 430 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

I'm a solo dev and sometimes two. I'm bad at making textures but I can 3d model (I know how, but I'm pretty bad). I'm pretty good at programming and if you see my game on itch you'll see that the game is bad but at least I know how to program in: C# (my main language), C++ (my second main language), python, lua, (html/css/javascript or typescript). Also teams can be in two language: english or french

Hello SukyYT,
Would love to connect with  you This is my discord id Xlib#4911

(2 edits) (-1)

sry for not responding, but yeah I'll join for me its 6AM and my timezone is UTC -5 (lol my autocorrector says that I have a lot of errors in my writting).

I will be active in these hours:

Monday-Friday: ~5:40-6:40~ (but not a lot); 15:30-17:30; if Thuesday or Thursday I can't do programming between 18:00 to 19:00 because of sports. then, 19:10 to 20:00.

Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 to 11h-12h and 16h-15h to 20:00 or more late.

Hello SukyYT,

I’m a composer/sound designer at Berklee College of Music. The is my first game jam and I have no experience with implementation of sound into video games. I am currently reading a book on implementing sound design into Unity. My discord is VTatlin#2823 if you would like to connect.

(1 edit)

ok a team of 3 is ok :)

Could you send me your discord? 

Hello I would like a to join as well.

are u good at making sprites at 16 bits

guys can i join your team???

Hello! I am a programmer/game designer/2d artist. I work in unity. I would be very happy to join you guys. My discord is: Fright#413