Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Noob Unity Developer Looking for a Team

A topic by Dessey created Oct 30, 2022 Views: 434 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 13
Submitted

Hello! I am a student, this is my first game jam, and I've never collaborated on a video game development team with anyone before. I've been learning how to use Unity, and I'm almost done with Unit 4 of the Create With Code course from Unity. If you are interested in teaming, please respond to this post and I'll send my Discord information. I don't mind creating a 2D or 3D game (but I kind of was hoping to do a 3D one since this game jam runs for a month).

Submitted (3 edits)

hi. I am *****. This is the second time on this jam. Maybe I can help you with many things like ideas, some 3D modeling(not very good since I am a beginner) and basic 2D. We can talk more on discord. I am hoping that we can gather a team of 3 or more. My discord is: R9_#1995.

Hi, I am interested as well. I also have Discord where we could talk more.  (Me and R9_ both know each other)
I know some pretty basic unity 2D things and am mostly here trying to "experience game dev" in a way.

what is your discord? I was interested in contacting you

can i join too?

Is anybody in this thread in need of a composer/sound designer? I go to Berklee College of Music and I would be delighted to work with a team. Add me on discord at VTatlin#2823 if you want to talk.

answer me

can i join too?

Hi,My name is Chloe,I am looking for a team and I am a game programmer. Although I have experience in making 3D games with Unity, it is still in its infancy. This is a VR video game I once participated in the production of, and the second one is my work with the team. I am responsible for 3D modeling and level story production.This is my first jam. If ur interested,My discord: tongtong#2092

https://youtu.be/L5L6WZ1kl08

Submitted (1 edit)

Please don t spam me! I will talk with the team about anyone else entering. Please no more dms rn!

Submitted

Hi everyone! We are currently a group of 8 members (myself included) and we are still working on creating a schedule and organizing our team. If we are interested in having more members, we'll reach out later on today. Thank you for your interest!