Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity programmer looking for team

A topic by Lorenzo Torres created Nov 01, 2022 Views: 227 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi! This is my second game jam and I want to join a team where I can learn and improve myself.  I'm mostly a self-taught Unity dev and I want to take advantage of the jam to work with a team and learn from the experience! I can contribute with ideas and help with the implementation of mechanics and core gameplay. You can check my itchio to see what kind of games I've done so far. 

(1 edit)

Hi, I am currently in a team with 3 other devs, but if you would like to join there is always place. Most of us aren't the most experienced, but we are just trying to make a fun game and have a good time. I myself have experience in Unity for over a year now, this includes c#. Let me know if you're interested. (leave your discord tag if so :D)

Hello! Sorry for the late response. Here is my discord so we can talk: theLOOOLren#1872

hey i  wanna team up with you , will you

I am unity game designrr

Hi! I'm looking for a team, not creating my own. If you join other team and you are interested reply me :)

Dear Lorenzo Torres,

We will work together as dou .If you are interested then  follow me on Instagram .

@North Gamez Studio

Maaz Ayub