Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

pls am looking for a team. :)

A topic by Banana_Studio created Apr 06, 2023 Views: 349 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 10

Howdy ! Am looking for someone a that could help me develop a game event if the person in question is new, it would be fun to make games together,

am not an expert,but  i would like to try to bake a not too good not too bad game in Unity with the help of a person.

Anyways if you wanna to team up, just hit me. (i use discord btw so if you don't sorry)

I would love to make games with you but pls dont call or mail me you can text to me in discord my id is Shanks112#7668.

ok. i send the friend request

Howdy, Do you use Godot?

no sorry

Hi is your recruit finished? I am interested in participating. Im a student in college and kinda know unity and c# scripting (but bad at arts) I dont mind if we dont team up together but it would be fun to have a fellow game developer 
my discord id is  MyungChi#5133

hii,i can do art for the game.I know blender a bit and i am learning pixel art,here is my discord neille_2332#2500

Hi I am interested in joining. I did some Unity dev in college, but I consider myself a beginner still. my discord is: 

falutinraven#1767

I graduated with a Computer Science degree and consider myself to be a good learner. I would like to learn with people at my skill level

To all of these reply, i will respond by sending a friends request in the name of "oliver13#4187". thx.

Are you interested in a composer/sound designer? I recently worked on a horror jam and was voted #16 out of over 100 games. You can see some of my work on my website. www.harryjamesaudio.com I would be stoked to work with y’all!
Are you interested in a composer/sound designer? I recently worked on a horror jam and was voted #16 out of over 100 games. You can see some of my work on my website. www.harryjamesaudio.com I would be stoked to work with y’all!
Submitted

HI, do you want to make a game together?

Submitted

don't have discord by the way...