Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Pixel Artist and Sound Designer Wanted!

A topic by Archaic Bit created Aug 18, 2023 Views: 121 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi, im seeking some peoples for a team for this jam. If you're a pixel artist or a sound designer looking to join a team, get in touch! ArchaicBit is a small indie studio, and we're gearing up for the november 2023 Game Off JAM.

About: ArchaicBit is an indie game development team dedicated to creating nostalgic gaming experiences. Our mission is to craft games that capture the essence of the past, with visuals reminiscent of the golden age of gaming—think 16 or 8 bits. We believe in the power of pixel art and classic sound design to transport players back to the era that started it all.

I'm looking for: Pixel Artist and Sound Designer

Let's Connect: If you're enthusiastic about retro games and are eager to participate in Game Off 2023! Let's chat on Discord: @fuzenrad.

Submitted

I am a sound effects designer. I actually just completed my first game jam (1 bit game jam) and I used some techniques you might find relevant to what you want to do. I used a tracker to generate synthesizer sounds for most of the sound effects and it worked really well. I also used fmod to implement all of the audio (including our composer's music) into the game. I would love the opportunity to work on something with a larger scope.