Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity team to develop 2D/3D games

A topic by VolandGames created Aug 28, 2023 Views: 329 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 8

Hi everyone. I am Unity Game Developer with a year of commercial experience. I would like to find people who are interested not only in game jam but also in game development process with our future team. For now, I look for game designers with interesting game ideas, UI/UX and Art designers, also Sound designers and everyone one who wants to have fun while game creating process.

Hey, I like to get involved. I'm a game design student.

Please write me in discord idealbogov#8530

i sent you invite a while ago.

https://discord.gg/tYu5Sjg3 if u interested, join here with us

Can i get a chance to join hand? Im a fourth year student that started making game in Unity for a year and have 3-month internship in Unity. I cant text u in Discord cuz that i dont share a server or u dont accept direct message from someone that isnt your friend, pls accept my Discord invitation, im VinhNT

Hello. I have created discord channel. Everyone can join.

https://discord.gg/tYu5Sjg3

Hello, sound designer/music composer here. I am interested :)

hi, can i join? i am a 3rd year student wanting to participate in this jam and gain some experience in game creating. i am good at c+,c#.

hi. Could you share your discord nickname?

Username:chaitanya1429

Hi. Do you still have space for a developer? I’m still learning game development and I would love to get involved. 

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello. I am looking to get involved in the game jam as my first game jam. Working on this game jam with a team sounds exciting and a great learning experience. I was a IT programming student about 2 years back and have about 1 year with 6 months  experience working as a software developer using Java. I have been playing around with Unity for a bit now and have made a few things already. So if you are still looking for new members to add to the game jam team, I would love to be apart of that team for both the experience and to have a fun time!

Edit: forgot my username: neonfoxwithbox